Maggie's Organic Cotton Asymm Jacket is made from soft, heavyweight 93% Certified Organic Cotton and 7% spandex with a 97% Organic Cotton French Terry collar that is so versatile there are endless ways to wear it. This piece features 4 Tagua nut buttons and a cozy double-layer collar that can be worn scrunched, folded or left open.
- Pairs with Travelers' Skirt & Sleeveless Blouse for the world's most comfy business suit
- Wear Terry collar buttoned, folded or scrunched
- Fingertip length
- Flattering, sculpted back
- Body: 93% Organic Cotton, 7% spandex
- Collar: 97% Organic Cotton, 3% spandex
- Machine Wash Warm, Tumble Dry Low or Line Dry
REAL FAIR TRADE FROM FARM TO FINISH
Organic farming practices, adhering to organic processing standards, and minimizing our carbon footprint by producing only within the Americas, Maggie’s is a leader in textile sustainability.
REAL FAIR TRADE
Direct contracts with each of our producers, pre-payments for seed deposits, support of small family mills and worker-owned cooperatives; since our founding, Maggie’s has walked the talk of Real Fair Trade.
For over 22 years, Maggie’s has been committed to the fair treatment of workers while making accessories and clothing from Organic fibers.
Meet the producers in our supply chain and hear their stories; take comfort in complete disclosure of contents and organic certificates for each of Maggie’s products.