Maggie's Killington Hiker Socks are our tried-and-true most popular Wool sock! Made from Soft Organic Merino Wool with a thick cushion throughout the sock, your feet will keep on stepping in comfort. Buy 3 pairs of the same color and save!
Our organic merino wool yarn is washable - treated with a special patented chlorine-free anti-felt treatment, which is CERTIFIED TO INTERNATIONAL ORGANIC STANDARDS (GOTS).
- Fit: Gently snug
- Our best-selling wool sock for years
- Environmentally-safe washable Organic Wool
- Thick cushion throughout
- Absorbs and wicks up to 35% moisture
- Made in North Carolina USA
- 70% Certified Organic Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 1% Spandex
- For Best Results: Machine wash inside out and line dry. Your Killingtons will stay soft and stretchy for years.
REAL FAIR TRADE FROM FARM TO FINISH
Organic farming practices, adhering to organic processing standards, and minimizing our carbon footprint by producing only within the Americas, Maggie’s is a leader in textile sustainability.
REAL FAIR TRADE
Direct contracts with each of our producers, pre-payments for seed deposits, support of small family mills and worker-owned cooperatives; since our founding, Maggie’s has walked the talk of Real Fair Trade.
For over 22 years, Maggie’s has been committed to the fair treatment of workers while making accessories and clothing from Organic fibers.
Meet the producers in our supply chain and hear their stories; take comfort in complete disclosure of contents and organic certificates for each of Maggie’s products.