At Maggie's we are involved in every step of the production of each of our products, from the field to the finish. We're proud of the supply chains we have built, and we are thrilled to be working with each of our supply chain partners.
And part of our mission is to connect you, our customers, with these partners whenever possible. We believe in transparency, not in hype.
Below is a snapshot of every current product in our line, and where each step of production happens. For more details, see 'Behind the Label', or contact us anytime.
ALL Organic Cotton Socks:
- Fiber and Yarn from cooperative organic farmers and worker-owned cotton gin in Nicaragua, produced according to GOTS standards, spun at a family-run facility in El Salvador
- Made by five family-owned-and-operated knitting mills in North Carolina, USA
ALL Organic Wool Socks:
- Organic Wool from small family farmers in Argentina, produced according to GOTS standards, treated with a special GOTS certified anti-shrink treatment
- Thick Hiker Yarn spun at a 300-year old woolen spinning mill in Massachusetts
- All other yarn spun at a GOTS certified mill in Germany
- Killington and Boot socks knit and finished at a family-owned mill in North Carolina, USA
- All other wool socks knit and finished at a family-owned mill in Alabama, USA
ALL Organic Cotton Leggings and Tights, all Apparel, and Infinity Scarves:
- Fiber grown by cooperative organic farmers in the Canete Valley of southern Peru
- Spun, knit, dyed, cut and sewn at family-run facilities in Peru, all certified to GOTS standards
Organic Cotton Ruched Scarves:
- Fiber and yarn from cooperative organic farmers and worker-owned gin in Nicaragua, produced according to GOTS standards, spun at a family-run facility in El Salvador
- Knit, dyed, cut and sewn at a family-owned mill in Costa Rica